LEARN ABOUT CYBER SECURITY
Awareness, Training & Education
SLEEP EASIER WHEN YOUR STAFF COMPLETE OUR CYBER TRAINING
Most people have a limited knowledge of IT let alone cyber security. Organisations can no longer solely rely on out-of-the-box cyber security solutions like antivirus software and firewalls. Cyber-criminals are getting smarter, and their tactics are becoming more resilient to conventional cyber defences.
Threats can come from any level of your organisation. More than ever, there is a need to provide cyber security training to educate staff about common threats like social engineering scams, phishing, ransomware attacks, and other malware designed to steal intellectual property or personal data.
We can help you learn about cyber security in a variety of different ways – from being kept up-to-date on the latest cyber landscape, to offering online cyber courses and training programmes to better-educate your workforce and ensure you are better-protected.
1) Build Your Cyber Awareness
At a time when local public service resources are over-stretched and workers are having to be exceptionally adaptable, we are being hit harder than ever by targeted cyber-attacks. iESE is continually researching the latest and most innovative preventative technologies that can help keep your organisation secure. And additionally, the best skills available to set up and manage those technologies.
CCoE provides NCSC-assured training
19/04/23 | Irene CoyleCCoE Advisory Board Member
The Cyber Centre of Excellence (CCoE) has identified and partnered with UK Government-assured cyber security and awareness training provider OSP Cyber Academy to introduce an e-learning and training solution…
2) Cyber Training For Your Organisation
We have identified a world-class team of cyber specialists and experts to work alongside your organisation to ensure that you are as protected as can be. We can offer support from improving your organisation’s cyber strategy, through to extensive training on how to install and maintain cyber technology.
Browse our selection of training courses below, or alternatively get in touch with us directly if you would like some guidance on what you and your organisation need.
Cyber Risk & Resilience Board & Executive Awareness Course
This course aims to provide delegates with the opportunity to explore and discuss cyber risk and resilience and how to provide effective governance, risk management and strategic implementation.
The course objectives are to provide better:
- Understanding of the business issue and context of cyber risk & resilience;
- Understanding of how to structure cyber risk & resilience strategy, governance, risk management and capability;
- Understanding of cyber risk & resilience governance, risk management paradoxes, decision-making and questions to ask
- Non-Executive Directors
- Executive Managers
This course can be either a half-day or a full day.
Data Protection & GDPR Awareness Course
The following components are covered in this awareness course:
- Aims of the GDPR – summary of key changes, the Information Commissioner’s Office, changes to data protection law, preparation, sanctions, case studies and cyber security.
- Definitions and Principles – data protection terminology and principles.
- Processing, Consent and Subject Rights – how to comply with the law, processing sensitive personal data, performance of a contract, legal obligations, obtaining consent, methods for obtaining consent, right to withdraw consent, consent to transfer data outside the EEA, existing consent and data subject rights
- Officers who must execute governance; provide risk management and functional advice to boards, executive and senior managers.
This course can either be a half-day or a full day.
3) Cyber E-Learning Courses
Cyber knowledge is evolving, and so should we with it. We are offering a range of cyber courses, both face to face and online, to local authorities and other public sector organisations to learn about issues and responses to cyber security threats. These courses are approved by The National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) and cover critical content that can be easily consumed at any level within the organisation, from cabinet members and senior management teams to IT officers and frontline workers.
Browse our selection of training courses below, or alternatively view our e-learning portal by clicking here.